Pages

Nov 10, 2011

I'm back, really

So, here I am. Back into the blogging world. Yes, this time, its really for real! :) Trust me!


I got too busy tweeting, ( Twitter is a micro blogging site too), so i thought its easier to micro blog my thoughts than actually blogging those. Actually, i got lazy to blog, when i can easily micro blog!


And Yesterday, I quit Twitter. And I feel really happy that I did. Cos it was eating up a lot of my time n energy. It was draining me out emotionally too, cos i was getting attached to people I met there. But now, My mins feels free. I do have good friends from there, with whom i can keep in touch through calls & chat or emails.


So, I hope I'll be here more often. I want to write a lot, write about lots of things, lots of positive things cos I am tired of being negative n being sad all these years.. God has blessed me a lot, n its high time i accept it and let people know, n try to make a difference in their lives too!


All the best to myself! and to those who read these!

1 comments:

Maryx said...

Glad to have you back!